Effective Date: [Insert Date]
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify or revise these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on this page. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
By using the Website, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old and capable of entering into a legally binding agreement. If you are under 18, you may only use the Website with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Some features of the Website may require you to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
When using the Website, you agree not to:
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Infringe upon the rights of others.
- Post, transmit, or link to content that is harmful, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or its systems.
- Use the Website for commercial purposes without our express consent.
- Use automated scripts or bots to interact with the Website.
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or interferes with the Website’s functionality.
All content and materials on the Website, including text, graphics, logos, and software, are the property of “hadongkwan.com” or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any content from the Website without our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website at our discretion, without notice, if we believe you have violated these Terms or any applicable laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall “hadongkwan.com” or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from:
- Your use or inability to use the Website.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information stored therein.
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website.
- Any bugs, viruses, or malicious code that may be transmitted to or through the Website.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.